As a Manager in the Fund Accounting department of the Private Equity and Real Estate department your role will encompass all facets of PE/RE fund accounting processes and life cycles for complex funds. The primary responsibilities will be focused on the delivery of accurate and timely client driven deliverables for a variety of private market funds encompassing a wide spectrum of complexity.
• Performing oversight of all NAVs for private market clients.
• Reviewing / preparing financial statements and associated reports.
• Reviewing payments and other transactions.
• Supervising staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed by staff in the Account.
• Liaising with clients and other fund participants.
• Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines.
• Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants.
• Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
• Ownership for all elements of a funds reporting cycle from review and interpretation of fund governing documentation, through to day to day accounting tasks, the production of quarterly investor reporting and net asset values and annual financial statements.