- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 14 janv. 18
GDTA Client & Investor Servicing - Senior Manager
We are looking for an experienced TA Senior Manager with exceptional client servicing and team leadership capabilities. If you are interested please contact directly.
Senior Manager, GDTA Client & Investor Servicing (m/f)
* Service clients effectively by ensuring efficient, timely and pro-active communication on local / global projects, actions from Service Review meetings, key performance indicators as well as on other regular day-to-day matters.
* Manage team capacity and prioritize tasks in order to keep the level of responsiveness within expected performance targets.
* Capture Client needs and convert them into business requirements with the support of Business Analysts / SMEs for further inclusion into the system development lifecycle.
* Keep a consistent Client experience across locations by making sure that the team adheres to proper standards in terms of quality of communication and behaviour.
* Coach individuals, support and promote best practices in the team.
* Manage Individual and Team competences through on-going discussions and regular performance assessments.
* Maintain a collaborative atmosphere with other teams and departments through clear-, professional communication
* The role also involves acting as main point of contact on GDTA-related matters for any request raised by Clients. The Senior Manager shall take ownership by ensuring that Client queries / escalations are captured and adequate follow-up / remedial actions are completed on time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in Business or Economics.
* 10 years' experience in the Financial Industry, minimum 5 years should be in managing a Client Servicing Transfer Agency unit (Investor and Distributor services, call centre, sales- or sales support, relationship management).
* In-depth knowledge of the global Securities Market and a detailed understanding of Transfer Agency.
* Solid grasp of the technology / systems supporting the administration- and the distribution of Investment Funds.
* Excellent Client communication and presentation skills.
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence positively and manage relationships.
* Results-oriented with careful time management discipline and focus on continuous improvement.
* Dynamic and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach;
* Team player and people motivator.
* Interpersonal, collaborative, relationship building and influencing skills.
* Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken; other languages a definite advantage.
Our client is a large multinational organisation with a strong presence in Luxembourg