ITIL Configuration and Asset Manager
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Luxembourg and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Our values & playfields:
Together, let's build Talan's future.
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development. Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a ITIL Configuration and Asset Manager Job Description
As an ITIL Configuration and Asset manager you will :
- Execute the daily activities of a Configuration and Asset manager : oversee the daily management of configuration items, ensure the integrity of the CMDB, control and update the configuration items throughout their lifecycle;
- Manage and improve the processes and tool, including monitoring process performance via agreed key performance indicators (KPI) and report on a regular basis to stakeholders;
- Closely collaborate with the Change Manager to ensure CMDB is updated accordingly following the change execution;
- Closely interact with the internal/external IT service providers to secure service delivery in line with the agreed targets and to ensure interfaces are working smoothly;
- Provide advice and training to the relevant stakeholders responsible for projects, programs, infrastructure and application portfolios on how to meet the requirements set out from a process viewpoint;
- Represent your process(es) in internal and external meetings;
- Closely collaborate with other process managers to ensure smooth process interfaces and consistency across different processes;
- Present the results of your work and matters within your area of responsibility and discuss them with your peers at various management levels within the IT department and with external IT service providers;
- Ensure coordination and communication with Clients IT teams.
The position offers you excellent opportunities to contribute to the delivery of stable IT services in a process-oriented environment and to interact with a broad range of IT colleagues from various areas. Qualifications
- A bachelor degree (or post-secondary vocational education plus 4 years of relevant experience or 8 years of relevant experience) in computer science, information systems administration or another relevant field;
- In addition a minimum of 3 and ideally 5 or more years' experience in the field of IT process management and/or IT service management. Including a concrete experience in the execution of configuration management;
- A solid general understanding of IT (e.g. infrastructure components and business applications) and experience with the support and operation or engineering of IT services;
- Communication skills in French and English (verbal, written, interpersonal, proactive listening);
- "ITIL Foundation" certification (other certifications like "Lifecycle" or "Capability" are welcome);
- Positive attitude and customer focus as well as stress resistant;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Innovative thinking and problem solving;
- Willingness to ensure on duty activities when required.
- Willingness to contribute and support a knowledge sharing culture;
- Practical experience with service management tools or with data analytics tools;
- Experience in configuration management;
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Excel/Powerpoint);
- Practical experience in developing and maintaining reports in Business Objects;
- Knowledge in banking industry activities;
- Experience in positions requiring managing people activities.
You recognize yourself in this Job Offer ? Send us your application !