Advisory Key is a Consulting & Recruiting Company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations in the investment fund industry & wealth management. This year, we conducted more than 100 assignments successfully. Advisory Key knows a sharp growth since its creation in 2010. We are constantly growing and we now are working with the major banks in Luxembourg and Paris. Together with our team composed of more than 140 high-caliber professionals, we develop a culture of excellence and deliver cost-effective advice.
IT Project Manager FA
On behalf of a prestigious bank in Luxembourg we are looking for a Project Manager in Fund Administration. You will act as an experimented Project Manager (PM) in a multi-location and large-scale organization. You will be responsible for planning and managing project lifecycle activities to ensure business objectives are met within approved scope, timeframe and budget.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To get requirements and Target Operating Model defined in collaboration with business teams
- To get technical solution defined, implemented, tested and ready to use in collaboration with IT teams
- To ensure change management activities are performed (end-users trained, hand over to app owner done, proc written/updated, …)
- To define and monitor timeline & budget based on project objectives. To manage any gap with initial baselines
- To get both business and IT resources identified and secured for project participation. To bring together and motivate project teams
- To identify and monitor risks & dependencies. To lead associated mitigation plan
- To chair steering committee with sponsor in order to report on project progress, budget, timeline, risks, ...
- To chair Project Control Committee with main stakeholders on a weekly basis
- To make sure project documentation is performed according to company standard
Key Skills & Background:
- Knowledge in Multifonds and/or P-control
- Background in Fund Administration area will be considered as a asset
- Familiar with IT standards and especially CMMI project-management methodology
- Relevant track record in a similar role (5 years at least)
- Factual and have excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> . We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/Advisorykey-luxembourg/> !