IT Service Manager (m/f)
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we, at KPMG Luxembourg are looking for an IT Service Manager (m/f).
The role and responsibilities
Being responsible for key aspects of the IT Service Management space, the person in this role will specifically coordinates all process owner activity and provide direction for implementation and maturation of sustainable ITSM processes and tools.
The IT Service Manage performs as the initial point of contact for business requiring IT services, partners with all management levels of Information Technology to drive continuous improvements in operational quality and performance. This key actor provides communications for business consumption on outages and provides assistance in addressing concerns or providing additional information. On a day-to-day basis, the IT service manager:
- Establishes Service Management formal and informal communication channels and training and ongoing communications campaigns in support of ITSM adoption.
- Facilitates the adoption of IT Service Management Best Practices and Processes throughout the organization by following Organizational Change Management practices.
- Ensures Service Management Processes are effective in meeting regulatory requirements and corporate policies
- Leads efforts to improve cross process integration with appropriate qualitative and quantitative measures while leveraging established industry guidelines and benchmarks.
- Defines, reports on, and create dashboards for all key KPI and SLA measurements in the IT Service Management space.
- Directly oversees process activities for Incident Management and Service Request Fulfillment Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Service Level Management.
- Establishes policies and practices for the Service Desk function and monitors outcomes regularly with Business Relationship Management team on the alignment and performance of client-facing process activities.
The perfect candidate
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Business or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree.
- At least 5 years of experience with IT Service Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management and Change Management.
- Finance, audit, tax and advisory business knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of industry standard KPI’s as they relate to the Service Desk.
- Deep knowledge of ITIL framework. Certification is a plus.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, industry standard off the shelf software.
- Fluent English, French and German.
- Open communicator with the ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to follow and communicate verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.