- Competitive with the market
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 02 août 18 2018-08-02
MEDIOBANCA INTERNATIONAL (Luxembourg) S.A. is a leading Investment Bank own by MEDIOBANCA S.p.A., a significant credit institution and a strategic subsidiary for the Parent to pursue growth outside of Italy and enlarge the European footprint of the Group. As part of our expansion, we are looking for a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT to join our Accounting Team
In a multinational continuously evolving environment, the Senior Accountant will contribute to the proper running of all the activities of the department. In particular, he will take care for the completeness and accuracy of the accounting system of the Bank, as well as the preparation and timely transmission of the periodical regulatory reporting to the local authority and the Parent Company.
The Senior Accountant will directly report and strictly cooperate with the Chief Financial Officer. The position is available immediately with a CDI contract.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support in preparation of Year-end Financial Statements.
- Ensure adherence to operational guidelines to fulfil IFRS, law 262, other regulatory requirements.
- Management of the daily accounting processes including daily controls of the bookings.
- Support in the production of regulatory periodical reports at local (FINREP and BCL) and Group level (Banca d’Italia).
- Maintenance of the systems used for Accounting and Reporting (Plex-us/Explore).
- Regular update of Accounting processes, procedures and operating guidelines.
- Support to TAX department.
- Nostro reconciliation.
* At least 2 years of experience in Accounting and/or Reporting.
* Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accountancy or equivalent.
* Solid knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP.
* Ability to work under stress in a small team and to respect deadline.
* Flexibility, proactivity and organization.
* Languages: Italian and English fluent; French is considered as an asset.