For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a MANAGER FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
- 11 déc. 17
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of the group;
- Monthly performance analysis vs budget and relevant management reporting;
- Definition and implementation of action plan to improve financial performance;
- Provide business analytics and financial support on internal operations and strategic initiatives;
- Development and production of key performance indicators;
- Manage the data input and analysis of the financial model;
- Position reporting to the Director – Finance.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- Being a Qualified Chartered Accountant (“Expert-Comptable”) will be an asset;
- You have at least 7 years of relevant post-qualification experience;
- Previous experience in REPE services will be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of different FPA technologies;
- Expert handling of modelling tools and excel;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French is an advantage);
- You possess team spirit;
- You possess risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information.