A contract position, as a Network Manager, with a competitive daily rate, plus a modern office layout, located in the heart of Luxembourg. Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented Network Manager to select, develop and monitor the global network of third party service providers.
- The main task of the candidate will be to support the team in our various projects and initiatives
- The candidate will also interact with the suppliers in order to:
- Monitor compliance with all applicable market and regulatory requirements
- Monitor adherence to operational service levels, from a contractual and competitive standpoint
- Bachelor's degree, post-graduate degree appreciated, (Law, Business, Management )
- Ideally 5-10 years of securities business experience, in a comparable market infrastructure, a
- Global custodian bank, or a specialised consulting firm, gaining relevant experience in market
- Operations (settlements, cash, asset servicing), client service or a product development function.
- Fast learners with less relevant experience may apply.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to set and prioritise objectives, to contribute to the wider departmental and organisation objectives, to pro-actively source, interact or develop talent, collaborate with the team and across the company.
- Able to work independently, be a team player, and offer up effective recommendations to management or counterparts.
- The team is small, and we need flexible team-players and engaged colleagues who will deliver high quality contribution.
- Understanding of compliance with regulations applicable to securities and cash services, remaining current as regulatory agendas evolve.
- Spoken and written fluency in business English is a mandatory requirement. We work with contracts and documentation, which require regular updates. We also need to produce and deliver presentations, both internal and external ones.
- Effective knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and SWIFT very beneficial.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in the Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!