Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Office manager who is in charge and leads the following matters:
a. Office administrative matters
- Maintaining an organized and fully supplied office (e.g. handling of post, ordering supplies);
- Negotiating terms with suppliers and handling supplier contracts;
- Drawing up and maintaining office relevant procedures (e.g. filing of office management documents; signature of office management documents);
- Organizing office events in an orderly, timely fashion
b. Human Resources matters
- Handling certain human resources matters such as ensuring insurance coverage and cheques repas coverage for all employees
- Excellent communication skills to appropriately handle employees' requests and address them
c. Compliance with office applicable legislation
What we expect
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable legislation (e.g. health and safety), maintaining procedures to ensure said compliance and training employees accordingly
- Responsible for evacuation and disaster recovery processes and scenarios
- Attend relevant courses/trainings (e.g. fire handling)
- Extremely well-organised, agile and aware of the obligations of a similar company in Luxembourg.
- Have the drive to lead matters on an individual basis without instruction and the necessary communication skills to interact with the office employees.
- Ideally, 5 - 6 years of experience in the field.