- CDI, Plein-temps
- Taleo Consulting
Project Manager- Regulatory
- 17 juil. 19
Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
The candidate will manage the progress follow-up of Regulatory activities.
- Track project progress and escalate issues to project sponsor
- Prepare and animate project management meetings (Steering Committees, Operational committees)
- Coordinate group alignment when required take the lead on major issues or topics requiring management skills
- Bring industry knowledge and expertise regarding some regulatory requirements and best practices
- Project planning, target operating models, budgets management and resource planning with full comprehension of formal project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Sound knowledge of some of the following regulations required: Anacrédit, MIFID II, EMIR, MIFIR, PRIIPS, FATCA, CRS, GDPR, BCBS 239.