This is a newly created job to support the growth of an international and solid asset management company based in the Center of Luxembourg.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be given a large variety of responsibilities, supported by a team of paralegals and working closely with legal teams based in various countries in Europe.
You will take an active part in the fund set up managing it from A to Z.
Manage from A to Z the fund set-up, which includes among others:
- Coordinate with the fund administration and depositary bank
- Manage the registration of the fund in the various European countries
- Coordinate, review and submit the fund related documents and their financial statements
- Complete the various questionnaires raised by the CSSF
- Answer urgent requests from the counterparties: portfolio managers, customers, providers …
- Proceed to the fund changes in case of merger or liquidation
- Control the dividend distribution, oversee the fee payments
- Create tax documentation for the funds
- Monthly regulatory reporting
- University Degree in Economics or law completed with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Luxembourg in a similar position
- Experience with regulatory filing
- Solid knowledge of the legal and supervisory regulations related to the investment funds industry in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English and German, the knowledge of French would be a strong asset
- Proactive with excellent communication skills, organized and accurate.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further