Our client, a reputable, Global Investment Management firm is looking to hire a number of Relationship Managers for its office in Luxembourg. They require experienced RM's to look after high-net-worth relationships in the Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark from their office in Luxembourg. Successful individuals will serve as the primary point of contact and typically manage a client book with approximately €100-€150 million is assets.
Successful applicants mut have the ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand client needs and educate the client on the reasoning behind the portfolio changes being crucial to maintaining long-lasting relationships. Candidates need to demonstrate they have the ability to build trust with their clients, which is done on a foundation of financial, social and organisational skills. Day to day responsibilities are as follows:
- Building long standing relationships with their clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approx €100-150m in assets
- Act as the conduit between the client, research, Investment Policy Committee, trading and various other departments
- Proactively communicate portfolio updates and educate clients on financial markets, their current market strategy and investment philosophy
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through their training and mentoring programme
Our client needs a number of Relationship Managers to look after clients in Sweden, Denmark and Holland but the roles are based in Luxembourg. Native Swedish, Danish and Dutch speakers are essential as is a proven track record of 2-6 years' exposure to private clients in the banking/wealth management industry. CFA or working towards CFA preferred and IMC or CISI level 4 preferred.