Senior AML & Registration Analyst - TA (M/F)
Senior AML & Registration Analyst -TA (M/F)
- Analyse and perform investor account opening as well as periodic AML/KYC review(s). Ensure that the accounts are compliant with local regulations and bank policies. Be the first escalation point within the team for any complex case;
- Ensure the team work is performed on a timely and quality manner. Monitor and control the daily processing work to completion, including quality assurance, timely delivery and managing of outstanding work including the Workflow queue management, analysis and allocation of work;
- Assist the Team Leader in managing a team of approximately 8 headcounts;
- Be the escalation point for unresolved issues from the teams in Luxembourg and Bangalore;
- Respond to complex queries relating to Registration internally and/or externally to Transfer Agency and monitor the resolution of other queries in respect of SLA's;
- Maintenance, adherence and training of team in relation to procedures, guidance notes, regulation and client specific requirements/deliverables and segregation of duty;
- Actively participate to improve Registration processes;
- Actively participate in internal/group projects and implements changes;
- Ensure team comply with the regulatory regime in which the company operates;
- Ensure team exercise due care and diligence, and ensure that the responsibilities of the role are organised and controlled within the ambit of regulation, compliance and risk management;
- Ensure observation of standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity;
- Ensuring that KPIs are achieved and ad-hoc reporting produced;
- Build and maintain relationships with internal Relationship Managers and clients, as well as external clients and advisors.
- Strong knowledge of Transfer Agency AML Regulations, Financial Sanctions, PEP's, CDD;
- Extensive Transfer Agency Registration work experience;
- Fluent English- any other language will be an asset;
- Customer Service experience;
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrate effective control/ supervision of work and provide guidance/ support to staff;
- Suspicious transaction reporting;
- Understand principles of quality delivery;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Planning / Organisational skills;
- Work under pressure and unsupervised;
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a Team player;
- Be self-motivated / Own initiative;
- Ability to stay focussed / tenacious;
- Computer literate and good Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Our client is an international bank.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.