Advisory Key is a Consulting & Recruiting Company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations in the investment fund industry & wealth management. This year, we conducted more than 100 assignments successfully. Advisory Key knows a sharp growth since its creation in 2010. We are constantly growing and we now are working with the major banks in Luxembourg and Paris. Together with our team composed of more than 140 high-caliber professionals, we develop a culture of excellence and deliver cost-effective advice
- Identification and evaluation of Compliance Risks
- Follow-up and update the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Perform Compliance Quality Controls
- Ensure that the business has procedures and policies in place
- Assist in the implementation of new policies and procedures
- Interest to work in a medium-sized Bank
- Good business understanding
- Experience of banking activities.
- Master degree, preferably with a background in legal, finance, business or economics
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, french and nordic languages would considered as an advantage