A leading Fund Administration business which specialises in Private Equity, Real Estate and Private Debt, is looking for a Senior Fund Administrator to join their growing Real Estate department.
This role will report to a Client Relationship Manager, and you will be responsible for helping manage a number of real estate clients.
- Look after a complex range of real estate funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Co-ordinate fund operations, for the clients you manage
- Ensure that investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library
- Co-ordinate the opening of new bank accounts and onboarding of new clients
- Ensure regulatory and statutory fillings are made in timely manner
- Manage the accounts distribution and filing process
- Act as a mentor to junior staff
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Ideally studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or company secretaral or legal/corporate qualification)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Effecient and organised and open to new challenges
- Attention to detail