A top tier fund and corporate services global firm is looking for a Senior Legal Officer to work on their Fund Services (mainly private equity and real estate fund) company secretary team. This firm has $1tr of Assets under Administration and this is a highly sort after role and firm to work for. As a core member of our Corporate Secretarial team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon
- You will be responsible for the day to administration of a portfolio of client entities (mostly PE clients);
- You will liaise with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support.
- You will assist with collection of accounts receivable.
- You will ensure the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings and payments.
- You will assist with the creation and maintenance of various internal tracking spreadsheets and daily/weekly and monthly reporting, as well as participate in collection and collation of KYC documents for client files.
- You are a graduate in business and/or corporate law.
- You have ideally 3-6 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider or law firm in Luxembourg.
- You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- You are able to multi-task while managing with the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – fluent level of English (French / German would definitely be a valuable asset).