- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 10 déc. 17
Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking for a senior project manager to manage strategic projects in a financial institution. If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact us directly.
Senior Project Manager (m/f)
Plan, direct and coordinate activities of assigned project or projects to ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished within approved timeframe, scope and budget.
* Conduct project(s) in accordance with standard project management discipline, consistently following Project Management methodology
* Facilitate and/or manage the gathering of business requirements for the project
* Facilitate or manage the development of the project definition (Scope and Deliverables)
* Ensure risk assessments are completed, and contingency plans identified
* Seek input and prepare project/ implementation plan
* Actively seek the identification of project issues, escalate and manage resolution as required
* Conduct post project reviews, in conjunction with project team
* Acts as an ambassador for all of Change & Effectiveness functions in the local geography
* Develop a basic understanding of the targeted lines of business.
* Collaborate with colleagues globally to achieve objectives.
* Manage all communications to all stakeholders at every level internally and externally.
* Leas employee performance to standards of excellence
* Enhance and develop team members' capability around project management leadership and discipline
* Foster high achievement environments where diversity is valued and people are treated with respect and dignity
* Create atmosphere for high-performing teams
* Builds professional capability in the discipline of project management
* Coaches and mentors junior project managers
* Provides professional leadership to project team
* Experience leading strategic projects, usually involving large cross-enterprise teams across multiple disciplines and of a business/functional unit significance
* Strong Financial services knowledge and background, UCITS and AIF knowledge required.
* Has successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously
* Intermediate to advanced level courses in Project Management
* May be working towards Project Management Certification
* Over 5 years experience managing projects
* Experience managing projects within different areas/ departments
* Some experience managing projects with technical development
* Fluency in French and English
Our client is a large international financial institution with a strong presence in Luxembourg.