Technical Team Leader
a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: Technical Team Leader Context
This role is responsible for managing overall performance of Service Provider staff, to ensure that service levels are achieved in line with the client expectations. The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below. You will...
- Be responsible for daily operational team management of Front Office and Back Office teams, including planning, definition of tasks, review of service level, quality control, risk analysis, call handling status and escalation, status reports (daily, monthly, yearly), problem reporting and organization definition.
- Be responsible for Resource management: planning of resource usage (shifts, holidays) and estimation of costs, timescale and resource requirements for the expected level of service.
- Track activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports
- Monitor cost, timescales and resources used. Take appropriate actions were these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Manage the change control procedure.
- Provide effective leadership for the operational team, ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
Y ou have...
You will get...
- Very good project management skills (ITIL V3 Foundation Certified preferred)
- Very good team management skills
- Advanced IT product knowledge and experience (HW/SW)
- Highly autonomous and IT skilled in business management tools.
- Fluency in English and French - any other language is an asset
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues