A contract position, as a Test Management Officer, with a daily rate of over €450, plus a modern office layout, located in the centre of Luxembourg. Working with a world-renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented Test Management Officer to work within the change management team to manage business acceptance testing and ensure smooth implementation in production of project deliveries on internal business applications.
- University Degree in business, finance, economics or equivalent experience
- Good business knowledge and understanding of Asset products and services, in particular Settlement and Custody
- Proven experience as test manager and sound understanding of project management practices would be an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and care for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to build network with project team members in Business and IT
- Independent way of working
- Experience with settlements, asset servicing and corporate actions
- Any additional experience in Summit methodology, test tools like JIRA and ALM, SWIFT communication system and network is considered as an advantage
- Fluent in both written and spoken English; French and/or German would be an asset
Task and responsibilities:
- As a Testing Officer you will assist the Line Manager in terms of test planning, business acceptance test preparation, monitoring of business acceptance testing results and coordinate all related activities within the test and verification team
- Understand the business requirements and defined business acceptance test approach
- With the business test team, organise the timely business acceptance scenario preparation
- Assist in co-ordination of the business acceptance testing activities and the test team
- Test coverage and results follow up
- Prepare test progress reports for Line Manager and other test related metrics
- Assist and follow up Transition tests and results
- Provide post-implementation support and contribute to the project close down report
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in the Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!