Capco Malaysia is looking for individuals with PMO experience, and looking for a change or take up new challenges within the banking domain. You will be working in a team working environment.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry -projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in data & business consulting
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Domain - Retail banking / Wealth Management / Commercial banking / Investment banking Knowledge
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders
- Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies
- Exposure to PMO Services and understanding of PMO Function
- Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
- Strong people manager and broad experience in managing large teams of different work streams/geographies
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Understand the PMO activities, its governance role. Hands on experience as PMO is a desirable.
- Proven experience of setting up Project Management Process, Implementing Best Practices
- Experience manage and control of large and complex change projects