Supervisor, SME (SCUBA)
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
The SCUBA SME will act as a business expert to the needs of Fund Accounting. They will have to manage and perform a wide range of tasks, including gathering data / requirements, building test cases, performing UAT , creating process flows, procedures and delivering technical training as well performing the migration activities and providing post migration support to Operations team. The SCUBA SME (FA) will be working hand in hand with the SCUB A Program, other SMEs and Fund Accounting Operations teams.
You will be supporting Luxemburg region, with shift hours 2pm - 11pm / 3pm -12am. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Perform the migration activity (pre & post) and post migration support for Operations team
- Data & Requirements gathering, building test cases & perform UAT and PIV, creating process flows, procedures and delivering training
- Management Reporting - project status / updates / departmental performance Ensure effective logging
- 4-6 Years related working experience.
- Fund Accounting background with experience in project implementation (system migration)
- Knowledge in MS Office - Excel and Word.
- Extensive experience in the Financial industry with good business acumen, in which includes sound technical knowledge/experience in the Securities Services industry which typically encompass the Custody, Transfer Agency, Fund/Trust Services, Reconciliations, Entitlements, Cash Processing and etc.
- Good combination of technical knowledge on the transactions & market settlements, calculating Net Asset Value & preparing financial statements or fund capital movement, settlement timelines, middle office process, transfer agency, OTC products, reconciliation and etc.
What's in it for you?
- Independent, confident, self-motivated, pro-active and mature;
- Willing to take on new challenges and work under pressure.
- Macro / VBA / Coding skills will be an advantage.
Join our Talent Community
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
Wisma RBC Work Hours/Week:
40 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Monthly Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Req ID:
270397 Ad Code(s):