Client Services/Customer Support Analyst (US SHIFT WORKING HOURS)
Job Title Client Services/Customer Support Analyst (US SHIFT WORKING HOURS)
Location Penang, Malaysia
Job Type Full Time
Are you a problem solver kind of person? Do you enjoy talking to customers and resolving any issues they may have?
We're looking for a Client Services/Customer Support Analyst, within the Customer Care Team who has:
- Excellent Customer Service and support experience supporting Global customers to Resolve basic customer's phone, webchat and email inquiries
- Ability to utilize and accurately record customer issues into our Customer Care systems (Salesforce/Cisco phone)
- Developing knowledge across IHS Markit product groups from an information/content perspective
- May have more detailed knowledge of one or more product disciplines
- Broad knowledge of internal customer facing processes
- Gather information and escalates to Tier 2 or other teams as necessary
- Able to work on permanent US Shift (9:30pm - 6:30am or 10pm - 7am)
- Able to work during Public Holidays (compensated accordingly)
- Able to work on WEEKENDs as part of the working days (weekdays off)
- Flexible on shift rotation base on business needs
You will be working in the Customer Care Team in Penang, Malaysia. This is a global team, which has presence in UK and Denver, operating 24x7 supporting IHS Markit customers around the world.
- Bachelor's degree or above required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year or more relevant experience
- Strong in English language communication skills (Secondary language applicable)
- Good tardiness & attendance track record
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-phased environment
- Works well under pressured working environment
- Able to deal and adapt with ambiguities and change
- Great career growth opportunities
- Flexi benefits annually
- Annual and medical leaves
- Medical health insurance
Return to Work:
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here.Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.