- George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 18 nov. 18
Summary: This position is responsible for providing online fulfillment of customer orders which includes
setting up entitlements and licensing in one or more delivery systems. Standards are accurate and timely
entitlements and delivery of International and US online software and data products. Duties include
processing orders, document retention maintenance, customer subscription research and daily interactions
with internal customers, i.e., Sales, Order Management, Customer Support, Delivery Americas, etc.
Job Complexity / Scope:
• Works under general supervision as part of a team
• Requires some judgment or evaluation of a variety of factors
• Responsible for meeting individual and team quality metrics
• Performs order entitlements or licensing into one of more delivery systems and basic order
• Answers internal or external customer questions/requests
• Associate degree in a related field or equivalent.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficient in use of MS Office applications.
• Two plus years industry-related experience
• Must be proficient in the English language.
• Responsible for keeping current on the latest technology.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must have the ability to interact professionally with both clients and colleagues.
• Must be reliable and able to work under pressure.
• Must be willing to take the initiative.
• Must be a good problem solver.
• Must be cooperative and be able to gain the cooperation of others.
• Must be detail focused.
• SAP, Microsoft CRM or SalesForce knowledge is a plus
• Working Shift: Must be willing to work 8:00am - 5:00pm (APAC Shift) and also on public holidays.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform essential responsibilities. Must have clear hearing and visual capabilities.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.