- George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 15 nov. 18
General Job Duties:
• Maintains high volume group inbox - handling day to day requests within established team SLAs
• Runs recurring and one-time list requests on various entitlement systems (queries shared by Data Quality Analyst)
• Troubleshoots customer access issues
• Answers complex questions and requests from our internal customers
• Identifies and shares systems enhancement ideas with team
• Strictly adheres to internal policies and guidelines
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of job related tools and applications
• Maintain a 100% compliant control environment for both SOX and non-SOX processes.
Specific Job Duties:
• Able to work independently on various projects and tasks as delegated by team leader within project timeframe
• Supports delivery coordinators by answering process and system related questions
• Completes account and data cleanup tasks as requested which often involve complex account setups, account research and data validation as well as user reconciliation
• Completes bulk user and entitlements changes
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.