Demand Management Analyst Manager
We invite you to apply for a dynamic Team Lead/Manager role in our Demand Center Marketing organization. You are responsible for coaching, mentoring, building and leading a team of sales development reps/demand management analysts to achieve our customer acquisition & revenue growth objectives and supporting the overall sales funnel. The team will be high profile across the firm.
Your Expertise: You have:
- Coach and motivate Sales Development Reps/Demand Management Analysts
- Collaborate across Marketing and Sales functions as well as other key functional roles
- Engage with partners to identify opportunities for Sales Development Reps/Demand Management Analysts
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and workflows
- Partner with marketing teams on programs as well as uncover new program ideas and revenue opportunities
- Assist leaders with forecasting and analysis as well as report on metrics such as volume, engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue
- Identify and report on effectiveness of programs and how to improve these programs
- If needed, available to be a backup to the team
- Leverage internal resources and sales/marketing systems to expand product knowledge of team
- Understand and acknowledge the customer journey and where and how we can meet the prospect and customer in their personalized journey
- Participate in staff and internal meetings and contribute to sales and marketing meetings
- Speak, write and understand the English language
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Knowledge of sales methods, best practices and experience
- Ability to work as a team with a strong drive for sales results
- Very good computer skills and a readiness to learn
- Knowledge and experience working in Salesforce (CRM) and prior sales experience, a plus
- Sales skills, a plus
- Results driven with a positive "can do" attitude with a proactive approach
You will be working in the Demand Center Marketing organization with a team of 5 in Penang, working closely with the sales representative across the globe, and working in partnership with other Demand Center Marketing colleagues in America, London, and India.
As this role supports different region, there will be late night calls/work. Your colleagues About us
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence. Join us
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.