IT Support Specialist
- George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 13 déc. 18
IT Support Specialist
- Lead a team of customer support specialist and participate in the 24x7 rotation shift pattern covering APAC, EMEA and AMER.
- Ensure all customer calls, request, incident and tasks are being handled as per quality assurance requirements and standards.
- Actively involved in shift configuration, identify resource issues and work with other team leaders for solution.
- Monitor call & ticket volume distribution among team mates to avoid overload and promote balance resource utilization.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team mates by listening to live and recorded conversation besides reviewing ticket quality such as updates and solution delivered to customers.
- Proactively work with Team Leads of other shift to address issues, problem, escalations and customer complaints. Highlight any RED flags and work closely with the team Manager for problem solving.
- Provide technical guideline to team mates primarily focusing on desktop/laptop, windows OS, mobility technologies.
- Inspire and motivate team mates to deliver optimum and excellent production output.
Provide daily, weekly and monthly team performance report as per organizations KPI and quality metrics.
- Carry out appropriate level of technical investigation prior to escalating to the next level.Active participation in organization's social activity and able to connect and engage with people in the team and outside of the team. Eg organize team lunch, outing and any other activity to help team building and togetherness.
Act as Internal Quality Auditor and participate in team Quality Audit Program. Involved and contribute in Weekly Quality Review Meeting to present audit findings, shortfalls, roadblocks. Document all observation and recommend solutions to overcome any incompliance against quality standards.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.