SAP Security Admin
- George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 12 nov. 18
SAP Security Admin
Department overview: The SAP team is primarily based in London, Denver and Noida. Now we are extending it to Penang for Security module which includes SAP Security along with authorization activities for Workday and Oracle HFM . The SAP team provides all first, second and third line support in addition to development services across the SAP landscape which includes ERP / BI / PI / GRC and SOLMAN.
Position summary: As a key member of the global SAP department the candidate will be responsible for supporting ERP, BI, GRC, PI, SOLMAN systems in SAP Security areas, User licensing, GRC and to support SAP Security audit activities. In addition to SAP Security, resource needs to support Workday Security as well as a backup to primary resource.
Duties & accountabilities
Normal day-to-day work routines will include (but not be limited to):
- User Management which includes creation of users, assign roles, lock, unlock, deactivation and deletion of users in SAP systems.
- Role design, configuration, testing, and deployment for SAP applications
- Trace Analysis, SU53 dumps analysis to work on authorization issues
- SAP GRC configuration and administration for risk analysis, access request management, emergency access management..
- Strong communication skills to facilitate working in a dynamic project environment
- Perform User Licensing
- Support Security audit activities for SAP systems
- Administer Workday system ensuring users are granted appropriate and approved access
- Support Oracle HFM for authorization activities
- Knowledge of BI Security Desirable
Education and experience
5 years SAP experience primarily within SAP Security and GRC
Experience of SAP modules FI/CO / SD is desirable and willingness to expand their knowledge in new areas .
Ability to present and communicate effectively with senior level Management as well as end users.
Must be organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
Ability to meet internal / external deadlines.
Must have a self-starting, driven, assertive and positive attitude.
Experience in a professional and corporate environment. The candidate may well possess an additional skill set which will add to career development opportunities in due course
Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage own workload as well as drive the agenda of the wider goals of the team from an SAP perspective.
Ability to work effectively towards deadlines and self-prioritise
Diligence, integrity, confidence
Excellent communication skills for interaction with personnel at all levels in the organisation
Strong team mentality essential
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.