2021 Asia Analyst Development Program - Full Time Analyst (Malaysia)
2021 ASIA ANALYST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY - MALAYSIA
If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Asia Analyst Development Program is right for you. You'll work with a variety of professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You'll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills. What to expect
This two-year rotational program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. You'll start with hands-on training, and then participate in three eight-month rotations within the program's core disciplines and across our businesses and cross-firm functions. Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role.
You'll make an impact through:
- Analytics: Understand and identify connections between business opportunities / challenges and underlying data.
- Project Management: Working with Investment / Corporate Banking, Markets, Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle
- Process Improvement: Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decision and engaging business stakeholders
We're looking for motivated individuals with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change. All majors are welcome to apply.
Key skills and qualities include:
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to take large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
- Fluency in English is essential (Fluency in English and Thai is essential for Thailand location)
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry with an open mind to learn all functions in a financial institution, with no particular preference
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background, with an expected graduation of September 2020 and July 2021
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2021 onwards
- Work visa will not be sponsored for the Asia Analyst Development Program. Applicants are expected to hold necessary work authorization for the location applications were made for
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for the Asia Analyst Development Program
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success - wherever it takes you. Application Deadline December 31, 2020 (23:59 Local Time) What's next?
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it's important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you'll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It's an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you'll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them.
Please email us at email@example.com for any enquiries, and visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities. Reasonable Adjustments
J.P. Morgan is an inclusive employer of choice. If you require any adjustments to enable you to perform the essential functions of your job, please do not hesitate to contact your recruiter.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please contact your respective recruiter.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran