Advisory, Performance Improvement - Customer, Associate (Experienced)
In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a Customer Advisory professional, you will provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you will work closely with our clients' marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you will develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients' businesses. With a network that stretches across the world, you will gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. The opportunity
We are looking for Associates to join our leading Customer Consulting team. Our Associates are passionate about helping businesses reimagine and deliver their Customer Experience, and above all are smart, switched on and have a strategic, creative and analytical mindset.
Associates are integral to our project teams and work closely with our clients. They bring enough experience and confidence to give presentations, support in facilitating client workshops and design sessions. They undertake and analyze customer research and data and organize and deliver their work as part of a larger team.
Our Associates enjoy working on varying projects and are open to learning about new industries and new cultures. They work across the project lifecycle from CX strategy through to CX design and execution. They deliver outstanding service to our clients and in do so in a way which helps achieve our purpose of "build a better working world". Your key responsibilities
- Assist in the design and implementation of customer-centric solutions that provide measurable commercial impact to clients
- Assist in creating customer journeys and identify experiential pain points, delights and CX capabilities
- Assist in gathering customer insights through research and data analysis
- Ability to ensure assigned task is delivered within the agreed timeline and budget
- Ability to work individually as well in a highly collaborative team environment
- Take the initiative to collaborate with project team members to progress project activities
- Contribute to the development of the Customer practice i.e. support industry events, thought leadership and development of new tools and methods
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment with strong drive to excel professionally
- A genuine passion and desire to improve the experience customers have with brands and organizations
- A track record of delivering high quality work / projects to time and willingness to travel
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree, preferably with 1 year working experience in a business consulting role with a leading consultancy firm or customer-facing and problem-solving capacity
- A genuine passion and desire to improve the experience customers are having with brands and organizations
- Familiarity with customer-centric trends, best practices and technology solutions. Some fundamental knowledge in at least one of the competencies: customer research and insights, design, sales and marketing, customer services operations and channel engagement would be helpful
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.