Advisory, Performance Improvement - Strategy, Manager
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a strategic direction advisor, you will use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organisations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you'll help clients develop growth strategies, improve strategic decision-making and planning, define more effective operating models and develop strategic profit improvement initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to grow, too. Our structured learning and development program means you will progress personally and professionally. And working as part of a global network, you will gain unrivalled experiences across a diverse range of clients, sectors and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. The opportunity
As a Manager for Strategy Advisory, you will help clients to solve enterprise-wide strategic, organisational and operational issues by formulating strategic initiatives, redesigning organisations, transforming the operations and processes, and improving business performance.
You will lead and manage self-work independently, interview client, identify and summarize key issues, outline project approach and draft proposal content.
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Growth Strategy - assisting the client with developing a long-range, multi-year view of growth options and strategic recommendations
- Strategic Planning - designing a sustainable process and tools for a client to run effective strategic, long-range, and initiative investment planning processes
- Enterprise cost reduction and operating model design - assisting the client to reduce costs across the enterprise, and also to change the structure, governance and metrics of the enterprise
- Value driver-based decision support - assisting the client to identify drivers of enterprise value, and translate those drivers into planning, reporting and decision support frameworks to support strategic and operational decision-making
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment with strong drive to excel professionally
Ideally, you will also have
- A bachelor's or master's degree with a minimum of 5-years working experience, preferably 3-years in a business consulting role with a leading management consultancy organisation
- Able to lead and manage consulting projects independently
- Experience in providing consulting services in strategy formulation and planning, organisation design, and operation and business process improvement
- Experience in managing / dealing in large complex projects on public-private partnership, merger integration, organisation restructuring and transformation
What we look for
- Experience with leading industry players, including multinational companies or domestic large-scale leading companies
- MBA degree from a reputable business school
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!