- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CIMB Malaysia
- 20 mai 19
Job Purpose *
Develop and maintain the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identify, develop and enhance existing or new programs or applications. The role will support in monitoring issue resolution and follow up with vendor during SIT and UAT stages.
Key Responsibilities *
- Assist in implementing or developing new systems e.g. requirement specification, system evaluation, installation, customization, testing, conversion and migration.
- Assist in program or script enhancement for all application systems implemented.
- Perform or provide assistance in bug fixing, change request, customization, and enhancement to application systems implemented.
- Prepare and maintain user documentation and provide training for in-house developed applications.
- Perform quality assurances on all application systems prior to UAT commencement.
- Assist users in quality assurance testing (i.e. guidance on test objectives, planning, test script design, etc during UAT, etc).
- Study and evaluate the impact of new releases, patches or version before applying/implementing.
- Analyze the application failures/problems and provide resolution to mitigate/address them.
- Ensure IT systems are running smoothly and accordance with the company's policies and procedures
Any other responsibilities/tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Specification *
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience
- Preferable 1 years working experience in SQL or any programing language.
(Essential to succeed in this job)
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills.
- Adapts to the organisation culture and aligns and support of organisation vision and mission.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Highly result oriented and can work independently.
- Work well with peers from both business and technology stakeholders and interact.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work / projects in the team