Associate Director, Business Management
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Associate Director, Business Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC's global capabilities and footprint allow our Global Banking teams to provide a single coverage point for multinational clients operating internationally. Offering vast expertise and local knowledge, especially in emerging markets, Global Banking products and services have been designed to meet the global financial needs of our clients, whatever and wherever they are.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Associate Director Business Management.
The role holder is the key coordinator for all financial crime risk management related initiatives - including BAU as well and ad-hoc initiatives. The role holder will work with Global Banking & Markets teams (GM, HSS & Client Ops), CMB, RBWM, FCR, FCTM, country senior management & RMO towards furthering the financial crime risk management agenda and represent the business at senior forums and decision-making discussions.
· MYH GB CSEM - manages the in-country CSEM cases; triggers from AMLi and escalations to Building cases and tabling at CSEM; represents GB at Country Cross-Business CSEM forum.
· Representation at Country FCC Forums i.e. Country FCRMC, x-LOB CSEM and RMO FCRRC. Responsible for FCR MI - coordinates, produces and communicates MI to relevant stakeholders
· Sanctions - close liaison with Country Sanctions Officer & FCC Advisory on CSRA & SEQs. Provides guidance and manages RM completion of these and tracks progress to completion.
· Key GBM contact & facilitator for CRS and FATCA project, initiatives and reporting.
· Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (EWRA) - coordinates, analyses and completes assessment; presents and is key participant in CEO challenge sessions; development of action plans.
· Lead for FCC related audits, Action Plans, Skill Person visits, FCRA reviews & any AML/CFT regulatory reports and inspections.
· Conducts validation and sampling of cases for specific needs - HBUS remediation, Skilled Person/ monitor/audit file preparation; client data quality.
· FCR Learning - plans, manages training needs in liaison with Learning & the GBM FCC Working group. Role Holder also conducts focus groups and briefings / training sessions.
· Transaction Monitoring - main contact for CAMP tracking, UARs and STRs and new initiatives GMSAS, etc. Due to specific regulator requirement, this role holder is one of the few GB staff (apart from GB COO & BRCM) with access to STR/SAR info for analysis and purposes of trigger events.
· Data readiness & data governance - represents GB FCR at Country Data Governance meetings, issue management forums and undertakes initiatives to uplift, enrich and remedy data issues. Key contact of the Country Data Manager.
· Payments Transparency - supports GB's adherence to requirements i.e. payment control features, management of Golden Sources of info, channels of payments. Works with relevant GB COO resource handling operations.
- University graduate with at least 8 years of working experience in Global Banks / Investment Banks;
- Strong client facing and leadership skills with the capability to develop the solutions driven, high energy characteristics;
- Good and broad experience of working with large multi-project and multi-stakeholder programmes in an international investment bank;
- Able to build strong relationships with other functions and business units and to interface and influence senior managers and the businesses it supports;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills both to individuals and when presenting to large forums;
- Ability to solve complex problems, challenge the status quo and suggest viable alternative approaches;
- A high level of drive to meet deadlines and targets;
- Ability to prioritise, be flexible and respond to changing environments.