Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible primarily for submission of regulatory reporting requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly/quarterly/yearly local statutory returns to BNM and other regulatory reporting requirements, including audited financial statements.
- Perform review on the variance analysis of the financial results pertaining to reporting to local management and statutory bodies.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliation of accounts and investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Identify and assist to implement initiatives to improve processes and collaborate across departments to ensure that initiatives are incorporated with sound financial controls whilst meeting business requirements.
- Assist to address issues and queries related to GL posting which includes updating system mapping from Policy Administrative System to SAP Chart of Account ("COA").
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.