Associate, Finance (Cash Management)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This roles requires candidate to prepare daily operational funding in order to ensure optimal and efficient utilization of operational cash for AIA Bhd. and AIA entities where cash management activities are outsourced to AIA Bhd. in accordance to internal Standard Operating Procedures. Tasks includes other treasury activities and/ or ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time-to-time.
- Prepare daily operational funding in order to ensure optimal and efficient utilization of operational cash for AIA Bhd. and AIA entities where cash management activities are outsourced to AIA Bhd. in accordance to internal Standard Operating Procedures.
- Check and confirm on-time completion of all initiated transactions in online banking system and/or SAP after authorised signatory approvals. Immediately follow-up on all outstanding transactions.
- Initiate intra-company and inter-company fund transfers instructed by bank reconciliation team for premiums credited by policyholders into wrong bank accounts of AIA entities on weekly basis.
- Extract, download and make available bank statements where required.
- Attend to enquiries on banking related matters from internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare all cash management related journals for superior's verification and posting into SAP timely and accurately.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior from time to time to meet internal and external stakeholders' request, not limited to external auditors, bankers, Company Secretary, Legal and other business unit request.
- Prepare the required documentation pertaining to the administration and maintenance of the bank accounts in respective online banking portal for Manager's sign-off.
- Assist in bank related administration inclusive of cash management related board resolution, banking mandate, operation of operating banks and user profile (access matrix, authorisers/signatories) for internet banking across AIA entities.
- Liaise with bank and relevant stakeholders on cash management related matters to drive continuous cash management efficiencies
- Assist in updating of the SOP for cash management unit to improve work efficiencies and internal control for sustainable results
- Assist in UAT (testing) for any system enhancement relating to cash management process
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year working experience in cash management functions in multinational corporation. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- SAP knowledge and experience is preferred
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, take accountability, proactive, good organization skills
- Good analytical, attention to details, problem solving skills and able to meet tight timeline
- Possess strong interest on cash management role/tasks, banking facilities and process
- Ensure prompt response to internal/ external stakeholders
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.