Bancassurance Product Manager
Product Development Support
- Achieve business financial objectives by developing , leading and implementing product strategy for life/takaful insurance business
Customer Experience and Service Champion
- Provide support in terms of new product development, product enhancement , preparation before product launch ( system deployment , training, sales collateral, notification to regulators.
- Build Takaful saving and protection type product for all customer segment
Work with distribution to lift up the insurance knowledge and sales competency
- Key Relationship Manager with insurance company
- Work with analytic team to identify suitable insurance product to be distributed via alternative channel apart from face to face.
Managing Reporting and Analysis
- To manage all enquiry and request made by sales staff.
- To communicate to respective stake holders on all changes in sales process for existing product.
- Work with business partners to update on all new product launch by competitor, made product comparison and there after communicate to sales staff the salient point of our existing product and how to pitch .
- Work closely with business partner to ensure smooth sales process flow and good customer experience for internal and external customers.
- Ensure that customer complaint is being investigated, treated fairly and set corrective action plan to minimize customer complaint and increase customer satisfaction.
- Recommend or monitor performances of distribution channels - persistency, participation and productivity by segment
- Perform monthly reporting on sales and revenue, and GL reconciliation.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation - sales productivity by segment , and product portfolio for Life Insurance
- Manage the communication related to product on website, share point and product catalogue.
- Manage the administrative of the department (reporting, regulatory & compliance)
- Graduate in economics, business, finance, actuarial science or any banking and financial related studies
- Possess relevant working experience, insurance related.
- Key competencies exemplary oral and written communication skills, analytical skill, proactive and a team player