Black Belt Lean Operational Excellence
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 19 sept. 17
This position will be responsible for managing and facilitating Lean projects in support of business objectives.
- Partner with key leadership and management stakeholders to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities utilizing voice of the customer (VOC), organizational, analytical, Lean problem solving methodologies.
- Support the Head Operational Excellence to drive of projects within the business, supporting management/cross functional decisions by communicating the enterprise-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business’s Lean transformation.
- Lead by example as an active change agent by managing complex projects and leverage influencing skills that come from prior Lean / change management experience gained with a global organisation involving multiple stakeholders and countries
- Align the LEAN Operational Excellence journey for the Product Operations vertical with the agreed plans
- Accountable for creating awareness and acceptance of LEAN among all levels within the Operations in the Hub and Country Operations
Key Result Areas
- Drive agreed LEAN projects & Lean Management in the Product Operations Vertical job holder is responsible for
- Meet Charter Goals
- Effective stakeholders and Champions/ Sponsors engagement
- Provide mentoring and monitoring support for LEAN projects run by other LEAN trained staff in the Hubs and the countries
- Provide Support and drive the adoption & sustained implementation of Lean Management in individual units in the Product Vertical.
- Work with the LOE Training Team to push the LEAN Training agenda for Hub and country operations staff & drive certifications
- Identify and Execute end to end projects to achieve the reengineering targets as defined by Operations Excellence leadership team
- Developing a metric framework that can be applied to the programme to enable outputs and successes to be measured and communicated both in the short-term and the longer-term
- Promoting and supporting a culture of process improvement through the use of lean processes and tools
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Post Graduate (Engineers and MBAs preferred)
- Should have overall 5 -7 years of experience in Operations in Banking Operations/ Wealth Management /Financial Markets Operations
- Lean Sig Sigma Black Belts preferred
- Knowledge of Statistical software like Minitab, JMP, Sysstat. Etc
- Coaching, mentoring & training experience would be an advantage