The Security Business Analyst will be an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business partners to identify and define solutions to maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders.
- Support the Project Manager to ensure delivery of Project Objectives (documented in PED) and Security Team governance, risk and compliance objectives
- Single point of contact for planning and drive the operations readiness to adopt the new solutions/deliverables and assessment activities
- Produce and obtain signoffs for all the required project documentation to comply with PMS and SDF requirements.
- Track multiple potential deficiencies as identified in assessments until resolution is sufficiently demonstrated
- Successfully engage in multiple security governance adherence initiatives simultaneously
- Perform subject matter expert role for audit and compliance requirements of the project.
- Develop and deliver progress and remediation reports and presentations as directed by Security Team leadership
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Minimum five years of governance; Risk and compliance related work, preferably for cloud IT or Cyber security related operations/projects.
- Experience with Business Operations (Security Operations Centre preferred) and Process documentation and requirements gathering
- Ability to apply critical thinking to control and business risk interpretations on behalf of the Cyber Security Team and clearly articulate
- Ability to understand concepts related to identifying and assessing cyber risks as applicable to controls frameworks
- Proficient in MS Office products