About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To regulate the lifecycle of all technology changes through by the ITSC, ensuring strict adherence to Change Management processes and relevant Service Level Agreements. To perform in-depth review of risk assessment, planning and Schedule of changes to avoid implementation conflict. To develop, measure and deliver performance reports or score card for the assigned domain CAB to identify success and failure point for improvement. The Role Responsibilities
The job encompasses all activities necessary in ensuring a successful production implementation. Key components of the job include actively directing and managing change in organization structure, process, systems, and mindset; planning and preparing the proper communications to all stakeholders; and ensuring all impacted people are properly trained in their new roles.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensuring change implementers are identified and documented in the change record.
- Ensuring each implementer records their task details in the change record text.
- Ensuring implementers or alternate resources will be available per the change plan.
- Ensuring each role in the change can be completed within the allotted period.
- Identifying and communicating any scheduling conflicts as well as cross-functional task dependencies. For example, one group to have a system shut down prior to another group commencing work. In addition, following this work, restarting the system for another group to begin testing.
- Identifying the impact of activities on clients and operations.
- Ensuring Implementers identify and document clear backout procedures if the change is unsuccessful.
- Ensuring and validating the appropriate level of testing required ensuring a successful change.
- Ensuring that the change status is completed before closing the change.
- To attend or chair the assigned domain CAB meeting.
- Ensuring in-depth review of risk assessment, planning and schedule of changes to avoid implementation conflict.
- Develop, measure, and deliver performance report or score card for the assigned domain CAB meeting.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Information Technology knowledge and experience covering mainstream technology platforms, mainframe, midrange, distributed systems, and networks.
- Post-Secondary IT Certificate or a commensurate amount (3-5yrs +) of direct IT experience and education.
- Ability to digest and disseminate technical issues effectively.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Good organization orderliness.
- Team player.
- Non-excitable, calm under pressure.
- Customer focused, sensitive to customer needs, their critical business cycles and schedules.
- Exercises sound judgment in varied situations in particular with customer relations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.