Change Management - Investment Banking
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ambition Malaysia , Numéro de Licence EA : 10C5117
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Seeking a well experienced Change Management expert with extensive knowledge in the Investment Banking space.
- Fast-paced global banking operational hub
- Responsible for an expanding PMO function
- Exposure to a number of global markets and stakeholders
Our client, a well-established bank in Malaysia is looking to a hire an Investment Banking Change Management expert, for their Global Markets operations.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of change management projects across multiple regions including the design and Implementation of project management governance and standards; and project portfolio management
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies
- Proactively determine, analyze and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictate improvement plans
- Support the delivery of the Business Re-engineering agenda across operations
- Active stakeholder management and partnership with senior stakeholders and their delegates
- Be a full and active partner with the IT team - this team is based across multiple geographies
- Support development of processes to ensure ongoing efficiency, quality, and integrity.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally a minimum of 10-15 years' tenure within investment banking with excellent track record of change and process improvements
- Relevant project and program management qualifications/certifications.
- Good understanding of any of the major investment banking products and processes such as but not limited to Equities, FX, Fixed Income, Securities, Settlements & Investigation, Collateral Management, Clearing Operations
- Significant experience in proactively leading projects and programs, in the complex, multicultural and cross-geography type of initiatives.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS000398001.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710