Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Act as the overall actuarial leader of the company, responsible for all actuarial matters and submission (except for local statutory submissions by Appointed Actuary).
- Oversee all the products launched in the company. Ensure the pricing are financially sound and risks are within the company's risk appetite.
- Responsible for CIFRS reporting, Embedded Value reporting and Business Plan.
- Responsible for IFRS 17 implementation and reporting.
- Provide actuarial advices in the management team. Be the lead of actuarial stream in all the business initiatives (eg. M&A, agency compensation change).
- Working closely with regional office for regional and group initiatives.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- University degree holder.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience, with both pricing and valuation experience.
- Qualified actuary with at least 5 years of relevant post qualification practical experience.
- Proven leadership skill.
- Highly developed communication and relationship management skill.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.