Chief Risk Officer
- Competitive Salary
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oliver James Associates
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
A leading insurer is looking for a CRO to create strategies to maximize capital returns within the risk governance framework to support the CEO and Board of Directors.
Create strategies to maximize capital returns within the risk governance framework to support the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Identify, monitor, measure and report insurance, financial, and operational risks to Risk Board
- Provide second opinions on reserves, products, underwriting, asset liability management, and reinsurance contracts
- Work with technical team to develop models, tools, and quality controls to measure risk and impact
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience
- Experience in a senior managerial position
- Added advantages for professional qualifications in PRM, FRM, FSA, CERA, CQF or completion of professional insurance qualification