Client Account Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 70 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
We are looking for a Client Account Manager to join the Global Client Services Support team based in Kuala Lumpur. This role will deliver high quality Client Service that is impactful for sophisticated and demanding institutional clients that expect high touch and differentiated service. This role will focus on driving client satisfaction higher while recognizing potential new business opportunities and add-ons to existing mandates. Proactively communicate with assigned clients via email and phone on issues of interest to the in order to build and strengthen the relationship. With the support of the sales team, identify and form relationships with client-side recipients of servicing deliverables in a manner that supports FT’s selling proposition.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
Ongoing Client Service:
- Maintain client relationships by coordinating all existing client servicing request to ensure needs are met to contribute to client satisfaction.
- Interact with clients as required to clarify requests, provide status updates and ensure client satisfaction with servicing requests.
- Provide daily support to fulfil client account inquires (audits, correspondence, statement, trade processing, web support, etc.)
- Prepare client reporting
- Update investment guidelines in meeting books
- Design and implement enhancements to existing workflows
Existing Client Transition:
- Coordinate all activities relating to existing client transitions
- Account terminations
- Custodian changes
- Product/Vehicle changes
- Securities In-Kind transactions
Internal Relationships building:
- Build and maintain professional working relationship with GCSS hubs globally and ensure timely and accurate completion of GCSS day-to-day tasks. Analyze and resolve report production issues
- Maintain communication with report recipients on production issues and on-going support/enhancement
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from internal business partners related to GCSS tasks
- Seek solutions to daily work assignments. Escalate any unresolved issues in a timely manner
- Serve as point of contact for sales and clients to assist in pre-sale activities.
- Assist in obtaining appropriate marketing materials
- Coordinate new product launches
- Coordinate existing product enhancements
- Provide fund/qualification information
- Provide guidance on standard service and reports that are available for new clients
New Client On-Boarding:
- Serve as Malaysia point of contact for any new business relating to separate accounts, commingled trust, private placements, and mutual funds.
- Coordinate KYC/AML Screening and approvals
- Review client service and reporting needs, provide subject matter expertise on service deliverables
- Setup scheduled account servicing and reporting
- Design and implement workflows as needed
- Coordinate record retention in the Global Image system
Implement best practice processes:
- Maintain excellent business knowledge, customer needs, internal policies & procedures, as well as systems capabilities and constraints.
- Assist in creating best practices and maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Work with appropriate internal business partners (e.g. PAIR, Legal, Compliance) as required to ensure business standards adhered to
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Economics preferred
- Minimum 5 years of client service, sales support or related experience in a client contact capacity in the Financial Services Industry institutional clientele, products, servicing needs, and information standards
- Experience with client services and sales support in asset management is highly preferred
- Language skills in English and Bahasa Melayu is essential
- Experience working in a global business environment with diverse cultures and time zones
- Strong client service and problem solving abilities
- Strong attention to details and quality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize workflow and coordinate work with others
- Ability to interact and work with colleagues in a multi-site and cross-functional environment
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people,and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton.”
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.