Cloud Infrastruture Architect
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 févr. 19
Cloud Infrastruture Architect
Join Accenture and help transform top organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Operations delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Cloud Infrastructure professionals develop and deliver hosting solutions to meet today's growing demand for agile and cost effective computing solutions. Using both private and public cloud technologies, our consulting professionals implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications. Additionally, our teams plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Eagerness to participate on a team designing cloud based application hosting and data services.
- Identify business requirements and corresponding cloud based solutions.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including network, compute, storage, management and automation.
- Identify cloud ecosystem components across a variety of vendors that align with business objectives and meet technical design requirements.
- Compare and contrast alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high quality work.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 6 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in DevOps and MicroServices
- Minimum of 6 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in 3 of the following 5 areas:
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.).
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- AWS or Azure certification
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.