Roles & Responsibilities
The Cluster Manager holds a key role within the CFS senior management team and has overall hands-on responsibility for the cluster. This entails ultimate responsibility for leadership, profitability, operational efficiency, service, strategy, execution, risk management and corporate governance of their cluster. Cluster Manager role is a Leader of Leaders position.
Cluster Manager leads a team of Regional Managers and Consumer Branch Managers of their respective cluster. They are accountable to develop branch banking, premier segments and service troop of the clusters through design and execution of the business strategy relevant to the geographical area.
The key role and responsibilities are as follows :
Qualifications Job Requirements
- To build, develop and implement people strategies and talent management to support the employee value proposition.
- To lead change management, customer experience and compliance as part of the CFS Leadership Team
- To drive cost and efficiency improvements and continue the pursuit of cross selling.
- To work with legal, compliance, audit and Human resource colleagues, to ensure that all business activity within the cluster adheres to corporate policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- To continuously assess market potential for expansion or new business opportunity.
- To ensure continuous talent pipeline and succession planning within the Cluster is in place
- To represent the Bank and be the face within the local community
- Possess degree in any discipline from an accredited university / colleges
- Minimum 15 years in branch sales position with at least 10 years in leadership experience and managing multiple leaders/ teams
- Strive for continuous improvement of Clusters' performance
- Strong networking and business acumen
- Passionate in people development
- Good stakeholder management
- Confident, able to carry themselves well and poise
- Articulate; fluent n spoken and written English