- Basic Salary
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- Intérim, Mi-temps
- Capco Malaysia
- 11 juil. 18
Compliance Analyst [6 Months Contract]
As the financial services industry is continually hit with waves of new regulations, our banking clients are continually looking for ways to manage their regulatory risk and remain compliant with constantly changing regulations. As a Compliance Analyst you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on some of the most critical regulatory functions in the banking industry, including: - Customer Due Diligence - Know Your Customer (KYC) - Anti Money Laundering.
- Gather and review documentation related to account opening and maintenance
- Screen documentation and information to ensure regulatory compliance
- Evaluate customer profiles to determine risk levels
- Manage and escalate risk issues in timely manner
- Promote a client centric environment while maintaining discipline and tight controls
• Degree holder in related discipline (Business, Finance, IT, Legal, Statics etc)
• Ability to demonstrate project management skills with solid analytical skills and
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate good attention to detail and report writing skills
• Well organized and able to handle multiple tasks and timelines throughout the day
• Comfortable working with systems and performing data entry
• Independent and driven to complete tasks and meet deadlines
• Willing to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision
• Competency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Ability to read (traditional & simplified characters) and speak Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) is a plus point
Successful candidates will be placed in a training program that will provide them with the relevant skills and knowledge necessary to perform due diligence on banking customers. Prior banking experience is not required, but previous work experience in any industry is an advantage.
Capco offers a competitive contract package with opportunity to further develop a career in the financial services industry. If you are looking to break into banking, becoming a Compliance agent is the great first step in financial services industry.