Compliance & Customer Fulfillment Officer, Collections
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance - Manage the compliance procedures and processes required of the Department and ensure in compliance with RCSA, RRSA, BCM, Data Quality, Training, Clean Desk and Door Access review.
- Customer Fulfilment - Manage the complaints (Gifts) and all Service Requests that required resolution from the Department.
- Contribute to meet department financial KPI.
- Review and update the Department on new compliance procedures and processes. Ensure strict adherence to all credit policies, procedures, BNM guidelines, compliance, information security, etc.
- Identify, document and assess the key risks / gaps of procedures and processes within the Department and propose the establishment of controls and checks via RCSA/RRSA.
- Report regulatory breaches monthly or when needed, to RCU, Division ORM Coordinator and Shariah via Head of Department.
- Review and update the Business Continuity Management (BCM) processes. Coordinates all activities related to BCM, including BCP Site Testing, Call Tree exercise and Desktop Walkthrough.
- Conduct quarterly review for external Collections Agencies. Assess key risks / gaps for agency and propose establishment of controls / checks
Act as System Security Coordinator for COD to monitor Department's system access matrix and conduct review as per IDM schedule
- Ensure timely submission of all compliance reports.
- Monthly assessment of Data Quality for Basel critical elements, e.g. account status, collateral updates and AKPK payment distributions and prepare the quarterly Data Quality Scorecard.
- Manage complaints under the ownership of the Department and ensure prompt attendance to all Gifts received. Assist with root cause analysis for Gifts as appropriate.
- Monitor and ensure complaints are addressed / reverted in a timely manner.
- Track and report on performance of customer fulfilment inclusive of Monthly Summary of Gifts for the Department for HOD review.
- Conduct monthly surprise checks for Security Envelopes, Credit Proposition Files, Cashier Order and Post Dated Cheques etc.
- Ensure safekeeping of Department's documents i.e. original copies of signed off memo, DOI, policies etc.
- Monitor the Training progress to ensure compliance.
- Educate staff on compliance issues and act as liaison on compliance with Regulatory Compliance Unit (RCU) and Operations Risk Management (RM).
- Take on ad hoc projects and/or special tasks assigned by Unit Head.
- Experiences in risk management or audit related area will be advantage.
- Proficient in English and good writing skills
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude together with initiative; and able to work independently
Good knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel, and PowerPoint