Configuration Management Analyst (6 months contract)
The CMDB Analyst, will be a member of Configuration Management team at Cyberjaya, Malaysia office, reporting to the Global Configuration Management Process Owner.
This role will be primarily responsible for the following: Role Duties:
- Maintain configuration items' (CI) baseline and reconcile discrepancies in data.
- Liaison with internal and external teams to raise awareness, educate and gain support of CMDB processes in line with the Global / Regional strategy.
- Create and maintain process documentation.
- Generate regular reports/dashboards and monitor the trending for gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Analyses CMDB data for gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Report and work with assets owner to remediate Cis data discrepancies or non-conformance.
- Bacherlor's degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library changes and configuration management processes.
- Have minimum 2 - 4 years of relevant working experience in Configuration Management/CMDB
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- It would be an advantage to have:
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Practical experience with Incident, Problem and Change processes.
- ServiceNow or any other Service Management tools experience/certificate