Consultant / Senior Consultant - Cloud Engineering - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
As a Senior Consultant / Consultant within Cloud Engineering team, you are part of a team of creative, visionary minds of many disciplines who put future-forward thinking into projects that push the edges of technology to support the change of our clients. You will establish and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- You will perform primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients' complex business problems.
- You will leverage on your training in technology, utilize analytical abilities and communication skills to support the project teams in delivery of our digital solution architectures and in development of work products that addresses our clients' business needs and help achieve their strategic goals.
- You will support the project teams in developing presentation materials and in coordination of communications with the client.
- You will assist the project teams in delivery of business-driven, technology-enabled solutions to help our clients meet pressing challenges and seize opportunities in their respective markets.
- You will work with diverse and talented project team members to solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries.
- You will uphold the firm's standards and ethos in working with fellow team members and in your interactions with the clients.
- You will support business development efforts by contributing directly to the preparation, development of proposals, presentations and publications.
If you are someone with:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Senior Consultant / Consultant will require a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in solution architecture covering three or more of Cloud Engineering deployment.
- Understanding of current IT trends
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.