Corporate Banking Manager 1
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
Corporate Banking Manager 1
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Corporate Banking provides universal financial services support to large corporate
and institutional clients around the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global banking network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large enterprises seeking to maximise their potential, and offers streamlined business access to HSBC's broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Corporate Banking Manager I (LIB)
The jobholder's main role is to increase market penetration and profitability of International customers whilst maximizing total contributions to the Bank. Credit proposals submitted for approval carrying his/her recommendations must be ensured to comply with all internal/external directives. The jobholder is to increase HSBC CMB's LIB profile.
- To increase sales of CMB products and contribute to the growth and profitability of HBMY's CMB business with emphasis on promoting our LIB capabilities;
- To manage existing international customer portfolio ;
- Evaluating and recommending where appropriate, credit proposals in his/her portfolio, within the risk parameters, area lending guidelines and assigned lending limits;
- Promote and implement an aggressive cross-sell plan focusing on the promotion of PCM products;
- Establish ties with other LIB teams across the Group to identify opportunities and to work with Marketing to promote LIB.
- Ensure that repayments are effected, assist in recoveries and provide turnaround service within customer expectations and against the benchmark of competitors.
- Ensure familiarity with the suite of CMB LIB services, products and encouraging customer towards self-service delivery systems;
- To safe guard the Bank from potential loss and contribute towards the Bank's image.
- Strong customer-centric focus including a breadth of product/business experience, with at least 5 years banking experience most of which should have been spent in wholesale banking.
- Strategically oriented with strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong track record of delivery and seasoned banking experience with breadth of knowledge in banking products and services.
- Commercially minded and customer focused.
- Balance of strategic thinking, change capacity and results focus.
- Organizational savvy, strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong command of English and any Other language capabilities as required in Malaysia