Credit Manager - Financial Institutions
- To provide/articulate credit justifications to local senior management when supporting rating review/assignment including working with stakeholders to come up with forward-based monitoring credit triggers to manage credit quality on active-management basis ;
- Ensuring timely conduct of credit review and taking responsibility to ensuring credit approvals are filed/recorded according to internal processes and maintaining effectively log book in tracking credit turn-around time including credit documents/approvals ;
- Collating/assist with credit related compliance reports and/or data for internal stakeholders to facilitate the Bank's regular regulatory submission to BNM and/or MAS. Qualifications
- Good credit analysis and credit writing skill in large corporates, banks and NBFI credits
- Candidates must be industrious and able to demonstrate credit competency in Basle capital framework and ensuring local regulatory and bank's compliance requirements are met when performing credit review.
- Meticulous, diligent and self-initiative to learn, and able to work independently.